Week 12 lines
Download the file above fill out you picks and then submit by email to Teresa Hessell Here.
Updated Sports Book Standings Week 11
590 the Man Sports Book Rules
8045 Big Bend Blvd. ~ Webster Groves, MO 63119 ~ 314-962-0590 ~ www.590theman.com
Miller Coors - 2013
The Sports Book ~ On Midday Mayhem with the Alpha Males
8/30 – 12/13 – 16 week promotion (15 weeks of bets; no wagers placed the week of Thanksgiving)
- Each Friday Midday Mayhem with the Alpha Males will broadcast live from a different location.
- The MDM will start each remote broadcast with the previous week’s winner and a recap of the standings. Standings will also be posted online at www.590theman.com
- The following Saturday KFNS will host a Watch Party at that location from 2 – 4pm.
Earning 590 Bucks
- Participants will earn 5000 590 Bucks by showing up at selected locations.
- Participants who show up at the Friday remote broadcast can take advantage of a non-football bonus bet worth an additional 1000 590 Bucks. The bonus bet will not affect the participant negatively.
- Participants will earn a bonus 1000 590 bucks for their bank when they come to Saturday’s Watch Party
- If a participant is not able to be at the remote location in a given week they may log on to www.590theman to see the lines and may email their bets to email@example.com
- Participants placing bets via email will only be awarded 3000 590 Bucks and are not eligible for the bonus bet.
- Each week there are 5 lines to bet. The lines each week will be a combination of NCAA and NFL football games.
- 1000 590 buck minimum must be placed on each line.
- Thanksgiving week is a bye and no bets will be placed, November 25 – 30, 2013. Participants “bank” balance will be carried forward to the next week.
- The bonus bet will be a non-football bet and is worth a bonus 1000 590 Bucks and is only available to those who show at the Friday remote. The Bonus bet will not have a negative effect on the participant’s game.
- Grand Prize is Beer for a Year and a Vegas Trip for one. Valued at $1200. Provided by MillerCoors
-Employees and their Family members of Grand Slam Sports (GSS), LLC, operating under the names of 590 the Man KFNS and 1380 the Woman KXFN are not eligible to win.
-Employees and their families of Miller Coors are not eligible to win.
-Must be 21 to participate
-Winner is responsible for all fees, taxes and insurance associated with prize.
-Prize will be awarded in the form of a prepaid card. Cash value of $1200.
-No purchase required to play or win.
-GSS reserves the right to refuse participation.
-GSS does not discriminate based on race, religion, political affiliation, sexual orientation or for any other reason.